header

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crogan's Loyalty is ALL DONE

Well, my most recent book, Crogan’s Loyalty, is all finished and uploaded to my publisher’s ftp. Woo! Here’s a panel from it. It’ll be out this summer. I know the release date but I ain’t sure if it’s been announced, so I don’t wanna jump the gun until I know for sure.

Click image for the full-sized version While you’re waiting for the new ones, consider buying the old ones, Crogan’s Vengeance and Crogan’s March.

Starting tomorrow I’ll get back to posting my 20-minute color sketches. I’m thinkin’ EWOKS.

6 comments:

Mike Lawrence said...

Congrats! Can't wait to read it. Your books are some of the best comics out there for kids (and discerning adults).

KentL said...

My son will be ecstatic! When is it due to hit shelves?

Alec Longstreth said...

Congratulations, Chris! I can't wait to read it.

Pat Bollin said...

Congratulations, sir! I can't wait to buy me a copy!

Larry Crogan said...

Great when can we expect it in bookstores?

Chris Schweizer said...

Larry, it'll be out on June 6th!